Payments can be made to the school by:
- Secure online payment via Westpac’s Quickweb (link above)
- Cash and cheque to the front office.
P&C related activities such as canteen ordering and uniform sales are paid by flexischools.
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS 2021
At Arawang Primary we request the following voluntary contributions for your child/ren, they are the:
- IT Levy Contribution (Kindergarten to year 6)
- Voluntary Contribution (Preschool to year 6)
- Library Trust Fund Contribution (Preschool to year 6)
- Café (Years 3 -6)
The IT Levy fund will contribute towards the cost of device repairs and purchases and software applications. The amount requested differs depending on what year level your child/ren is in. In 2021 we request the following IT payments:
- Kinder & Year 1 Students: $10
- Year 2 Students: $20
- Year 3 – 6 Students: $30
Voluntary Contribution and Library Trust Fund
The School Board met in November 2020 and has agreed to the following contributions (please read their request letter here):
One child: Total request $200:
This payment is made up of:
- $150 Voluntary Contribution for the General School Fund; and
- $50 for the tax deductible Library Trust Fund.
Two or more children: Total request $380:
This payment is made up of:
- $280 Voluntary Contribution for the General School Fund; and
- $100 for the tax deductible Library Trust Fund.
- Years 3 to 6: $80 per year ($20 per term)
Payment options Online payment is preferred and can be made through Quickweb (link above).
Please use these online payment codes when making a contribution:
- IT Contribution 1510-ICT-00
- Arawang Primary School 1410-000-00
- Waramanga Preschool 1410-PRE-01
- Library Trust Fund 7602-LTF-00
- Café CAFE
Things you should know about paying online:
- Payments can only be made using either a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- A separate payment is required per student.
- Multiple payments for the one student can be made in one payment process.
- Payments can only be made if the payment is paid in full. Instalments or changes to the payment must be made directly to the front office.
- To make a payment you will need a Student Key and a Fee Code. The student fee is usually the first 5 characters of the student’s surname and the first character of their first name. The online Fee Code is listed on each excursion/activity payment note.
- As a receipt will be issued from the payment website by Westpac, a receipt will NOT be issued by the school. If you require a tax receipt, please contact the school BEFORE making the online payment. The school will issue a tax receipt for all donations to the Library Trust Fund.
How to make an Online Payment:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page 'Quickweb'
- Enter all mandatory fields, these are marked with a green asterisk.
- Please enter your Child's Class.
- Under 'Payment Options' select the appropriate payment. Most of our payments will be 'Excursions'.
- Enter the Fee Code and payment amount.
- To make multiple payments for the same child select 'Add Payment' and repeat Step 4&5.
- Select 'Next' to enter credit/debit card details.
- You will have the ability to check and change any details before the payment is processed.