Payments to Arawang Primary
Payments can be made to the school by:
- Secure online payment via Westpac’s Quickweb (link above)
- Cash and cheque to the front office.
Each year the Arawang Primary School Board asks parents and caregivers to consider making a voluntary financial contribution to our school. Please read their request letter here.
The School Board requests the following contributions for 2020:
- $80 per child for the General School Fund; and
- $120 per child for the tax-deductible Library Trust Fund
If paying online, please use the following fee codes:
- $80 General School Fund for child attending primary school is 1410-000-00
- $80 General School Fund for child attending preschool is 1410-PRE-00
- $120 Library Trust Fund is 7602-LTF-00
Things you should know about paying online:
- Payments can only be made using either a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- A separate payment is required per student.
- Multiple payments for the one student can be made in one payment process.
- Payments can only be made if the payment is paid in full. Instalments or changes to the payment must be made directly to the front office.
- To make a payment you will need a Student Key and a Fee Code. The student fee is usually the first 5 characters of the student’s surname and the first character of their first name. The online Fee Code is listed on each excursion/activity payment note.
- As a receipt will be issued from the payment website by Westpac, a receipt will NOT be issued by the school. If you require a tax receipt, please contact the school BEFORE making the online payment. The school will issue a tax receipt for all donations to the Library Trust Fund.
How to make an Online Payment:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page 'Quickweb'
- Enter all mandatory fields, these are marked with a green asterisk.
- Please enter your Child's Class.
- Under 'Payment Options' select the appropriate payment. Most of our payments will be 'Excursions'.
- Enter the Fee Code and payment amount.
- To make multiple payments for the same child select 'Add Payment' and repeat Step 4&5.
- Select 'Next' to enter credit/debit card details.
- You will have the ability to check and change any details before the payment is processed.