The P&C aims to:
- promote school interests
- encourage co-operation and community involvement
- fundraise to support school programs
- gain information from other organisations
- provide a forum for parents to discuss educational matters
- advise parent Board members of the view of the parent body on particular issues
General meetings are held monthly. The P&C is always ready to welcome new faces, fresh input and ideas. The P&C's major fundraising efforts through the year are The Great Green Fete and trivia night. The proceeds from the fete, combined with other fundraising activities and the voluntary contributions, provide substantial support in supplementing the school's budget and allowing innovative programs to commence, continue, and expand.